Re: replacement commission number plate usage

To: Brad Kahler <bkahler@jacads.com>
Subject: Re: replacement commission number plate usage
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:47:11 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Brad,
Considering that most of the clowns in the DMV offices around the
country don't even know what a Triumph is, you likely have nothing to
worry about with an after market replacement plate.

I bought a set of Stamping dies and stamped the VIN number from my WA
title into the frame of my trailer to satisfy the requirement of the
Arizona authorities.  They were none the wiser.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer