RE: closings

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: closings
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:46:21 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Joe,

Bite your tongue!   I thought I read somewhere that TRF delivering b/o parts
on time was one of the signs of the apocolypse.

Or something.

Seriously, it's sad to see the venture fail... although I'm sure someone
there in Indiana (PA) will get a great deal from the bank on a "slightly
used" house/inn.

And hopefully TRF will be better able to concentrate on it's real
business.... keeping the breed alive!

Cheers,

Jim