Spinners for ARE Mags (Addendum)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Spinners for ARE Mags (Addendum)
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:53:24 -0500
        Listerati,

        Sorry to waste space, but I need to clarify:

        The ARE mags I was referring to are a 1-piece wheel secured to the
hub with 4 conventional lug nuts. They were a dealer option for some North
American TR's (see the Roadster Factory's TR250 catalog).

        The 2-eared spinner in question is DECORATIVE ONLY. I was not
advocating anyone drive down the road with their wheels secured to the hubs
by set screws and threaded rod! The spinners are completely different from
wire wheel spinners, and are cast in a light pot metal.

        Thanks,

        Tom Marincic