Re: * Machine Shop Advice *

To: "wbrazinski" <wbrazinski@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: * Machine Shop Advice *
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:51:37 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Andreson Engine Development in Woodstock, IL.  May be a bit of a drive for
you but he does excellent work and REALLY knows his stuff.  Not the cheapest
guy on the block, but it is done right.  If he does the whole engine, he has
a dyno where he can check it out.  I'm just having him do the machining.  I
like the reassembly work.

I brought him my TR3A engine.  He told me all of the weak spots of the
engine, and what should be done on the rebuild, and what doesn't need to be
done.

I bought a '70 Charger.  No coolant, and it froze while being trucked here.
On the phone, he talked through the engine in detail, and the weak spots in
the casting that would crack.  (no cracks)

He really knows his stuff, and a great person to boot.

Paul