TR6 Window Channel Restoration - HELP

To: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Subject: TR6 Window Channel Restoration - HELP
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:17:35 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Jester, Chad (GEAE)"
>List,

I've had a driver's side window channel kit on back order for several
months.
Spring is almost here and my drivers side door is still in pieces.  Have
any of
you been successful in restoring the window channel fuzzy material rather
than
replacing the channel assemblies with new?  My channels are in good shape,
just
the fuzzy parts are bad.  Where can you get replacement material for the
channels?

TIA

Chad Jester
<

Chad,

I bought channel from J.C. Whatnot and removed the brackets from the old
and riveted them to the new and it works a treat.  Measure up your old ones
and select the whitney offering that matches.

Good Luck

Dave