RE: Spin-on oil filter adaptor

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spin-on oil filter adaptor
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:31:16 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave :

I consider an oil change (including filter) to be a minimum twice-a-year
job, and I'm very pleased with the spin-on adapter on my TR3A.  Took some
fiddling and some heated discussions with Moss to get it to work (Hi Peter !
Remember me ?  Are you still "investigating" <vbg>), but I'm pleased with
the result.

It won't win any points at the car show, but it sure makes oil changes
easier !

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver