BMW sale to MG Car company

To: <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW sale to MG Car company
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:37:13 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Alright, I have to ask the question that has plagued me about this change of
ownership between BMW and the MG Car Company.  I haven't heard anything
about those names that had been purchased by BMW when they bought the rights
to several other makes.  With Rover being sold, do any names other than MG
and Rover go along with the deal?  In other words, does BMW still own
Triumph's name, or has it been included with the sale?

Thanks,
Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net