Allen Hendrix.... Hendrix Wire Wheel in Greensboro, NC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Allen Hendrix.... Hendrix Wire Wheel in Greensboro, NC
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:51:44 EST
Hello List..

I just have to let you all know about Allen Hendrix at Hendrix Wire Wheel in
Greensboro, NC.   336-852-8909

A little over a year ago, Allen opened the doors to his shop specializing in
wire wheels, tires and service.  I just stopped by to see him last week with
the TR4a that I am currently restoring and as always, he was busy as a
beaver..

He sells and repairs wire wheels and is conveniently located on the East
Coast. He has wheels and tires, including "Red Lines" in stock.  He can also
supply you with all the "knowledge" about wheels and tires that you could
ever possibly need..

I just wanted to remind all of you about his service and availability.  He
prices are GREAT!!  Give him a call if you need this type of service..

Tell 'em I sent ya!!

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.