Pertronix Electronic Ignition Units

To: bkahler@jacads.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pertronix Electronic Ignition Units
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:52:17 EST
For what it's worth..

Periodically, at Ebay, there are auctions by a woman who either works for
Pertronix or is a rep for their products.  She typically has a auction
running all the time but I just looked and could not find her at the Ebay
site..  I do not remember her name either.  She auctions off brand new
Pertronix units, the winning bid price is typically $50.00 - $75.00.  I
contacted her apart from an auction and was going to buy a Pertronix System
for a TR3b that we had here to work on.  She was going to sell it to me for
$60.00...the complete system.. Thats a deal..

My suggestion is to keep checking Ebay and I bet that she will list a system
in the near future.  I will keep checking my records for a contact number and
if I find it, I will post it..

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.