RE: "A" type overdrive

To: "'Twistblts@aol.com'" <Twistblts@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "A" type overdrive
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:28:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mark - my feeling is that with a replacement A-type going for around 5-800
(guestimate), hopefully you were insured.  If so, make UPS make it right...
Sure you could put it back together, but will it be the same?

I doubt very seriously if there is a toasted a-drive out there that someone
doesn't want to rebuild.

I may have the shifter extension (no shifter) but won't be able to look
until late next week.
Carl