Re: TR3 Gas Tank

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, rgt3000@fuse.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Gas Tank
From: "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:10:51 GMT
Moyer's Fuel Tank Renu did my GT-6 tank a few months ago.
http://www.gas-tank.com/

I only had surface rust outside & a deteriorating tank liner which the local
rad/tank shop couldn't remove, though; no holes.  I found Moyer's in
Hemmings.

Tank came back with rust gone, inside & outside painted or whatever,
lifetime guarantee, looks pretty, what do you want?

It seems like the way it worked was I called & got a ballpark figure, then
sent them the gas tank, then they called back with a price.  They fix it,
you give them money, the gas tank comes back.  A little gold plate with a
serial number is artfully stuck on it, too.

Bill Hooper     <wjh@mindless.com>