Re: 5 point harness

To: rjl6n@cstone.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 point harness
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:06:55 EST
Jorge,
Trust me, RJL has given (once again) excellent advice.

Some Guy who won the 92 Runoffs in a TR3

             __________________________________
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:22:58 -0800
From: rjl6n@cstone.net (R. John Lye)

Hi Jorge,
      You asked:

>Has anyone installed a 5 point harness on original seat (without a rollbar)
>or replaced their seats in a TR6, I am considering doing this to autocross
>the car.

You really don't want to have a five point harness in an open car without
a roll bar;it is extrememly dangerous.  In the rare case of a rollover, you
really don't want the high point of the car being your head!

Later,

R. John Lye