Adoption / Gas prices

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Adoption / Gas prices
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:54:07 +0200
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
List

All I can say about the gas price issue :
Does anyone wish to adopt a 30 year old South African male with a strong
passion for everything Triumph ? I would give 3 of my Spitfires in order to
live in a country where I could earn seven times more and the cost of living
( including gas prices ) are six times less than in South Africa . Come to
think about it , I would even include one of my Heralds in order to see some
other Triumphs on the road and to be able to buy parts from junk yards or
companies that stock parts and actually know that Triumph motor vehicles
were once produced . It would be very nice to be able to have parts posted /
delivered to you without having to worry that the delivery charges will
exceed the purchase price of the parts or the annual income of the average
South African . Oh no , I'm depressing myself again .   :-)
I really do have sympathy with everyone , even though it might not seem that
way .

Chris de Wet
South Africa
One TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.