Triumph Monument Fund

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Monument Fund
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:17:50 EST
List,

I had the pleasure of viewing a VHS tape made by Don Elliott from Montreal,
Canada to raise money for construction of the Triumph Memorial on a small
patch of green that's about all remaining from the former Standard Triumph
Works in Canley.

The tape is a lot of fun to watch...kinda makes you proud to be a TR owner
and, for us northern USA tier group, gets you pumped up for warm weather,
green grass and the first show and/or autcross!  The purchase price goes
toward the Memorial.  The tape is called "Triumphs in 1999" and includes
clips and footage on: Canley, Pubs in England, VTR 1999 - Portland, ME, TRA
25th Anniv Meet - Dublin, OH, British Invasion - Stowe, VT, and 14th Annual
Canadian Classic - Toronto (plus more that I probably haven's stated!)

Don....if you're tuning in....I got my tape from a club member (Dave
Hutchison) who was selling them on behalf of the fund raising....should folks
contact you for a copy or are the tapes being distributed in some other
fashion?

Cheers,

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (ready for summer)