All British Car Show in Palm Beach, Florida

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: All British Car Show in Palm Beach, Florida
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:12:29 -0500
Sorry to take the band width for those outside the South Florida area,
but I wanted to post a note about an All British Car Show to be held
Saturday April 1, 2000 at the Holy Trinity Episcopal Church , in down
town West Palm Beach. The church property is right across the street from
the intracoastal waterway and is a very nice venue for a show. Anyone
interested can call 561-965-3465 (home) or 954-473-8433 ex 101 (work) and
ask for Brent or email   mowens@ flinet.com   for registration
information. If you can't get an answer there, I have a show flyer and
can fax it to you from my office (954) 941-5432.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.