Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder question.

To: VK0216@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder question.
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:11:10 -0500
Dear Anonymous,

I believe you would like to hear the easy way out, but it is unlikely that
tightening the flexible line will solve your problem. You didn't say how
long the cylinder had sat unused, but it is more likely that it is causing
your problem. You can try the ol' rebuild kit and hone the cylinder
-usually works unless there is a lot of corrosion in there. Remember to
keep the bleed nipple on top when you re-attach the cylinder. (Not that
I've done it the other way around  :>)

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6