TR6 Electrical Assistance requested

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: TR6 Electrical Assistance requested
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:02:37 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Irv,

Check the brown wires where they plug into the power tap on the main
battery cable.  If that doesn't work I'll have to check my manual.

Dave

Message text written by "Irv Korey"
>I have installed a brand new wiring harness in my 74 TR6. Virtually
everything is working except for the interior lights, the horns, and the 4
way flashers. Today, after studying the wiring diagram for some time, it
appeared to me that all of these get their power feed from the same group
of
purple wires.

I did the easy thing and checked the fuse for continuity, it was fine but I
replaced it anyway. No change. I get no sign of life at the fuse box, or at
any of the components, whether the ignition key is in the run position or
off. For things to be so completely dead, my electrically challenged mind
feels there must be a bad ground somewhere. Does anybody have any further
thoughts as to where I should be looking?

Thanks,

Irv Korey
<