Re: Triumph Only auction site

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Only auction site
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:26:31 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Hi Brian,

You can change your password, but not your alias, so be sure and pick one
that you're happy with.  The reason is so if you develop a bad rap with
negative feedback, you can't simply change your alias and wipe the slate
clean.  The alias-lock is really for the protection of potential bidders.
By the way, if you end up making use of the free Totally Triumph auction,
I'd appreciate it if you could help spread the word around a little.

My hope is that the Triumph-faithful will try listing their items for FREE
on the Totally Triumph auction page first.  Then, if their item doesn't
sell, they can PAY eBay for the priviledge of listing their item for a
second try.

Cheers,

Jeff