Re: MANUALS for sale

To: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: MANUALS for sale
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:43:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Justin,

Not a flame in sight, just a thank you for offering the items to the list
when some others on the list never bother to do so but just point us to the
feeding frenzy of eBay.

I have always found the Triumph list an unfailing source of odd and hard to
find items, and I would never consider selling anything without at least
offering my online friends the chance to acquire some of my
"treasure."  Just hope my wife isn't reading this otherwise a load of stuff
might appear online real soon!

I am interested in one item, but will save bandwidth and contact you directly.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6
80 Spit