Re: Totally Triumph Auction

To: "Jim & Nadia Higgins" <seamus@iwaynet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumph Auction
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:36:39 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the input.  I received a few requests for the item location and
that information is now supplied on all listings.

It's nice to see a few items posted for sale already.  I hope that people
enjoy the resource.  If you do, please help me spread the word around.

I'm almost tempted to take out a listing on eBay just so I can have an
excuse to let others know that it's there! But I'm sure that eBay would not
take kindly to a pitch for another FREE auction site on theirs...

Take care,

Jeff