Re: Triumph Only auction site - FAVOR

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Only auction site - FAVOR
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:29:28 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Just an update for everyone and a BIG favor to ask those of you who operate
Triumph-related websites.

I have received several good suggestions for the TOTALLY TRIUMPH (totally
free) auction site, most of which have already been implemented.  Thanks to
all who have e-mailed or posted their support.

The only chance that a resource like this has for survival is for the word
to get out in a big way.  The best way that I can think of for this to
happen is for most TR website owners to post a link or display a banner or
button for the Totally Triumph Auction site on their web pages.   If any of
you would be willing and / or interested in doing this, please contact me
off the list and I'll provide whatever you need.

Much obliged,

Jeff in San Diego