RE: TR6 rear tranny seal and gasket replacement

To: "'Keith Ehrlich'" <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 rear tranny seal and gasket replacement
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:24:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bite the Bullet!
Pull the trans and replace the front seal too.  I'm not even sure you can
get the rear extension off with the tranny in place anyway.  And have a look
at the clutch, too.  It may seem like the long way to do the job, but you
know the F. seal will leak like crazy within 10 miles if you only do the
rear one...
Bob Westerdale