Re: Geocities car. com update

To: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Geocities car. com update
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:36:36 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't be silly, Philip.  I voted for your car and I'm as passionate about
Spitfires as anyone on the Spitfires list.  After all, your TR6 is still a
TRIUMPH!

Has it ever ocurred to you that the other contenders have gone on the same
kind of campaign as you have to generate votes for their favorites, i.e.
flooding other lists with requests for votes?

Before casting an auspicious shadow upon your fellow Triumph owners, you may
want to investigate that possibility.

Good luck.

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site and webring
home of the The TOTALLY TRIUMPH Auction