Crib FS first to the list <g>

Subject: Crib FS first to the list <g>
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:31:09 -0700
Listers:

My oldest boy is now in a big boy bed, so I have a spare crib FS. I'm offering
this to the Triumph community first.

The crib is stock, and in excellent original condition. The dealer-upgrade
mattress is much more comfortable than my TR's worn, original bench seat
cushion. Newer soft top. Crib is located in Denver, CO.

;-)

--
jokingly, Steven Newell
'62 Triumph TR4 (13 1/2 years till Ben is in a Triumph)