Flintstone's TR-250 Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Flintstone's TR-250 Update
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:24:34 EST
Hello All.  A mile stone has been reached. My TR-250 chassis is on wheels and
drive train is installed. What a long strange trip it has been. My body is at
the body shop down the road a bit. Had the tub and all body parts dipped. A
place down in Atlanta.
"Unpaint Corp." They charge by the pound.  It cost $1.20 per lb. and 10%
discount if ya'll pay by cash. My body cost me $480.00 and well worth it. It
must have had 75 pounds of under coating on it. It looked like a new pressed
body metal. The body shop was all smiles. As it had no rust or pits from sand
blasting to fill in. Our goal is to drive it out to the Denver National VTR
next summer. Hope to have it on the road by next spring for a few months
shake down.  John,   Flintstone, GA