RE: kill switch

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: kill switch
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:44:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Hi Fred-
        Am I correct in understanding that this kill switch is essentially a
battery disconnect line?  Connected in the main battery cable?   If that is
the case, I'm a bit concerned that 20 amps is too low,  as starters draw
huge amounts of current.....   Or did you just put the switch in the B+ line
that powers the fuse block?
Thanks,
Bob Westerdale