Vintage maps -- free to listers

Subject: Vintage maps -- free to listers
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:37:20 -0600
My "new" '62 TR4 had several maps in the map pocket from it's previous stomping
grounds in Oklahoma and Texas. I'm offering them to list members who live in
those areas who may want that vintage look in your map pocket or glovebox.
...Unless someone wants to make a compelling argument that these maps greatly
increase the value of my car and I should keep them -- like the radiator with
the crank hole and the rally plates from the mid-60's on the dash.

Here's the list:

Austin, TX street map, Phillips 66, 1968
Missouri state map, Skelly Oil Co., "the 70's are here," 1970?
Kansas City street map, Skelly Oil Co., "the 70's are here," 1970?
Oklahoma state map, Texaco, 1975, gas conservation message on back
Dallas street map, Phillips 66, 1967
Arkansas River Waterway, U.S. Army Engineer District, 1969 (um, this one was
apparently used *on* a waterway, so it's kind of stuck together)

I'll take care of shipping, but it might take a while. If anyone happens to have
an extra Denver or Colorado map from the early 60's, I'd be happy to throw that
in my now empty map pockets. :-)

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO