Re: Suggested boot tools?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Suggested boot tools?
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:11:04 -0600
Jeff McNeal wrote:

> Hi listers. I'm getting ready to begin assembling a toolbox for permanent
> residency in the boot of my Spitfire. Other than a well-inflated spare tire
> and cell phone, what would you suggest as mandatory contents for your
> road-ready toolkit?

Here's a fairly comprehensive spares and tools list that I assembled, based on
input from the list, prior to my trip to Houston in February to bring back the
TR4. You would probably pare down the list depending on your distance from home.
Since I have 100 mile free towing with AAA Plus, that's the limit at with I'd
carry a more comprehensive kit.

Since it's kind of long, it's linked below:

http://www.cravetechnology.com/sparesandsuch.txt

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO