Re: Checking spit tranny lube.?

To: DAN CAREY CAREY <appleorchard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Checking spit tranny lube.?
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:47:58 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The tranny plug is on the passenger side of the tanny, probably close to
being in line vertically with the drain plug and up about 4 inches.  To
fill it I use a tube stuck on the end of a gear lube bottle and run it
down into the hole then support the bottle upside down and just let the
fluid run into the tranny. When the lube starts coming out of the hole
it is full.  It helps to have small hands especially when
putting the filler plug back.

Roger Elliott