Re: Amost cut my hair today... (lo content)

To: johnw@wrq.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amost cut my hair today... (lo content)
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:13:25 EDT
In a message dated 00-04-11 15:53:02 EDT, johnw@wrq.com writes:

<< I love my Triumph. I missed the wood. I missed the way the hardtop
 crabwalks all over the H-deck. I missed the stench of oil. I missed the way
 the steam comes out of the hood whenever I push the heater knob in. And
 worst of all, I would have missed the Triumph list very, very much! So
 needless to say, the TR6 remains. >>

John and all....

You're a strong man...bravo!  Look at the action shot of the TR4 on the front
cover of the latest VTR mag Issue 42...this is us!

Precisely my thoughts after driving a friend's 1998 modified Miata....I know,
I know - it's not a Porsche but it is modern, virtually noiseless and was
sprightly in the corners but the passion isn't there....'nuff said:)

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spitfire Mk3 FDU78512L (ready for another driving season)