RE: Info videos or Net help screens?

To: "Mike Barron" <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>, "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Info videos or Net help screens?
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:09:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Mark

I am well aware of the difficulties faced by trying to do something like
this. I have already been involved with various classic car orientated video
productions and spent some 10 years as a College professor teaching Classic
car restoration. I am going to see how this works out anyway, but if people
can give me feedback it would help a great deal. I will let the list know
when I have the "how to get your classic to start" page up and running.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com