Re: Spit's Exhaust is "Maturing"!

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Spit's Exhaust is "Maturing"!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:52:30 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Why do I just know the top of your head nearly fell off 'cause your GRIN is
so wide!!
It really is good to hear such a statement of enjoyment of our cars. I can
often be seen grinning inanely whilst driving any one of our Triumphs, and
each grin though outwardly identical is inwardly as different as the cars!

Graham.