FS:1962 TR-4 with Overdrive (For Sale)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS:1962 TR-4 with Overdrive (For Sale)
From: "Dinh Bowman" <bowdinh@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:04:05 -0700
Greetings,

Sadly, I'm going to have to part with my beloved TR-4 due to financial reason..
So here is my quick blurb in case anyone on this list is looking for a TR-4 in
Washington State:

1962 TR4 Convertible. Absolutely beautiful. Its British Racing Green with Black
Seats and the NICE white dash. Manual Trasmission with OverDrive. 4 Cylinder
engine. Engine has been rebuilt and it has something like 2000 miles on it
(can't remember to be honest). Asking $8,500. Located near Seattle Washington.
Email: Bowdinh@u.washington.edu (works best). Must see to appreciate! Email me
with any questions you might have.

Thank you kindly,

-Dinh Bowman-