'60 TR3A for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '60 TR3A for Sale
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:06:31 -0400
Well, after a total restoration, it's finally finished, and I'm ready to
sell it. It's a 1960 TR3A TS70573L, and has been completely restored from
the frame up. I restored it to look bone stock. It is signal red with black
interior, disk wheels, and 43K original miles on the odometer. This was a
re-sell project to begin with when I bought it (I had to make that deal
with my wife), and prospective buyers backed out. So I thought I'd put it
on the list first, in case any of you are interested, before I advertise in
the papers and internet.  I'm asking $14,200 and the car is located near
AnnArbor, MI. If anybody's interested please e-mail me privately for more
details and pictures.

Jeff Williamson
Belleville, MI