Re: Value Cover Gasket?

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value Cover Gasket?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:49:30 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Ok I couldn't resist when I saw this, I only ever use grease to hold the
gasket to the cover whilst I install it, it requires about two tea spoonfuls
of grease to do a six cylinder cover, smear it about in the groove then next
time you remove it wipe it clean and repeat.
Never had oil leak from the rocker cover!

Graham.