Fwd: oil leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: oil leak
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:23:53 EDT

--part1_4a.4e64b19.2641ac99_boundary

Folks, looking for the collective wisdom on this one.  I am sure there are
several wys of doing this that I have not tried.  Please answer directly to
him, copy to me.  Thanks.  Art Kelly

In a message dated 03-May-00 00:01:15 Eastern Daylight Time,
mantella@bellsouth.net writes:

> Hello it is me again I was wondering if you would know of things I
>  should check regarding my rear main seal pouring. it is a steady stream
>  of oil coming out it and the engine has recently been rebuilt .it has
>  now miles on the rebuild but it has set for 4 years since . the main
>  bearings seem right . i have already tried that ,and it has not been
>  converted to the newer style seal. Any advise would be greatly
>  appreciated .

--part1_4a.4e64b19.2641ac99_boundary

Hello it is me again I was wondering if you would know of things I
should check regarding my rear main seal pouring. it is a steady stream
of oil coming out it and the engine has recently been rebuilt .it has
now miles on the rebuild but it has set for 4 years since . the main
bearings seem right . i have already tried that ,and it has not been
converted to the newer style seal. Any advise would be greatly
appreciated .    THANKS JEFF SMITH

--part1_4a.4e64b19.2641ac99_boundary--