Nasty Acid

To: "Triumph- List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nasty Acid
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:50:56 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, All.

Last time I went to our local breaker's yard, there were stern notices about
Hydrofluoric Acid, which is apparently created by the raising above a
certain temperature of Viton components.

The gist was that this stuff is like Alien Blood and like the Terminator, it
will not stop. Whatever part of you it gets on has to be cut off.

I don't think I'm inclined to argue with that...

Dave Hill