Goodparts Springs

To: "'lee.k.janssen@lmco.com'" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Subject: Goodparts Springs
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 07:50:32 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs-Owner (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Lee,

I just installed the Goodparts comp springs along with his Nylatron
bushings.  I absolutely love them.  The ride height is perfect.  Rear end
squat is virtually non evident.  I don't know what size tires you are
running, but I have 215/65/15's installed and the space in the wheel well is
lowered to where there is just enough room to look normal.  I finally got
the car off  jack stands last Saturday and drove around before I had it
aligned. I couldn't stop grinning at the ride or the look.  Go for it you
won't be disappointed.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
Network Coordinator