Follow-up to convertable top saga

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-up to convertable top saga
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:22:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Some time ago I asked about convertable tops for the spit.  Well I after UPS
losing the original canvas top and Caribou making a new replacement, it is
finally here.

WOW! is all I can say.  It really is a great top and the attention and
quality is amazing.  The snaps that wrap around the frame are ONLY 6 inches
apart!  I can not wait until I get this on the car.

I think I may never go back to a vinyl top ever again.  Well a huge thanks
and great job goes to Ed and everyone a Caribou.  And yes NFI!

Regards

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

        '74 Triumph SpitSix
        '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)
        '59 Triumph TR3a (Project)