Body work

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body work
From: "Keith McGahan" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 09:48:35 PDT
I need some help understanding the body work market. I am trying to have the
floorboard and rockers installed on my TR4 and some work done on the rear
where the fenders meet the tub. I have gotten several quotes ranging from
$2500 to $5000. These prices seem outrageous. I can buy another car for
those prices, but that would seem like such a waste since I just had the tub
blasted. Are these prices in line with the current market? How much does it
cost to buy a rust free tub? Thanks for all of your help