Spitfire Database Monthly Upload DONE

To: Spitfire Enthusisats List <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>, NASS <nass@egroups.com>
Subject: Spitfire Database Monthly Upload DONE
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 14:36:38 -0700
After fits and starts, I have finally completed the monthly upload to the
International Triumph Spitfire Database.

New stuff include:

126 new entries and more that were updated

New Tips

One new Photo

New Links added to both the Home page and the Links Page

I would have rotated more of the Photos, but because of a disk failure a couple
of months ago, I lost almost all of my Photos.  I could
have blamed this on the "Love Bug" virus but I won't since it was my own
stupidity that caused them not to be backed up properly.
"DON'T TRUST TAPE BACKUPS"

So Please send in your Spitfire photos, so I can rebuild my collection.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. Any newcomers who have not already added your Spit to the database, please
do so.  The Site URL is:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

The data entry page is: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/spitfire.html (That's
Andy Mace's "Hardly Boys Race Spit" on the data entry page)