My TR6 and the Richfield LBC car show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: My TR6 and the Richfield LBC car show
From: VK0216@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:32:39 EDT
Cc: dheestand@etg1.com
Today was supposed to be a very special day for me and my 75 TR6.

I was entered in the British Swap Meet and Car Show at Richfield, Ohio.  I
was so much looking forward to it for the past month as it was to be the
first car show I had ever entered my car in and to be honest I havent ever
been to a LBC car show before.
I had been having a clutch problem but it seemed to go away and thanks to
everyone that aided me.  I dropped my car off at my friends house who lives
near the car show and we shined and polished it making it as presentable as
possible.

I got to his house about 8:00 this morning and we were ready to go with
sunglasses on and a beautiful day.  Started it up and we were on our way.  I
went to put it in first and to my shock, the clutch was resting on the
floorboard.  I spent the next two hours on the garage floor and we decided it
was either the slave cylinder or master cylinder spring.  Went to the show
anyway and saw a lot beautiful Triumphs, Austin Healeys, TVRs, Lotuses, and a
funny little car called a Turner.  I had a great day even if I couldnt
compete.  Met a lot of nice people and found out a lot of inform on my car.
I am going to have a lot of fun with this car.  .....Thanks Virgil 75 TR6