TR3 front bumper needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 front bumper needed
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 07:51:53 -0400
Hello listers,

My TR3 is getting real close to getting on the road.

The current front bumper is an abomination from a Healey.  See it at
 http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sassamon/TS21383L/second_page.htm

What I would like is a proper TR3 bumper.  Not a TR3A.  I would need
the complete set including the mounting brackets.

I know they are available from the big three but have read that the new
repros are not as good as the originals.  Even if the originals need to be
rechromed.

If you have a set or even partial please let me know.  Condition and
asking price would be useful.

Thank you,

Roger

Roger Colson