Re: Floored {was: TR4A for sale in Utah}

To: "DOC - Ken" <kennkim@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Floored {was: TR4A for sale in Utah}
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 08:02:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "TRIUMPH LIST" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Ken,

Welcome to the list.
I'm pretty new to this list and LBC thing myself (only since December 1999).
The list as been very helpfull and usually very quick to give answers.
However, this is spring, cars are out!  Especially on weekends.  Which means
that the drivers/owners/listers are out too! (I'm not 'cause my TR6 is in
pieces right now!  :-(   ).  Soo, the number of posts during the weekend are
down. Blame it on the weather!!! ;-)

I know I still have a copy of that post you're looking for but it is at
home.  If not, I'll get it sometime today through the digest.  I'll forward
it to you tonight when I get back from work.

Good luck with your quest!

Steph
Ottawa, Canada
P.S.  If that Utah car doesn't work out, let me know.  I was working with a
guy from Winnipeg last summer and he has a TR4(A?) project.  I can contact
him for the details and see if it's for sale.