Replacing read springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacing read springs
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@sunyit.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 09:41:57 -0400
I'm going to have the rear springs replaced with stock equipment springs. I
had competition springs installed two years ago and would like to go back
to the originals.

What I need to know is are there other parts which should be changes at the
same time? To be honest, I am a clutz when it comes to fixing cars so I
have a mechanic who fixes the car. The standing joke in the neighborhood is
if a car hauler is seen in the area people assume I've been working on the
TR6.

So is there anything else I should have replaced?
Thanks for the help

Ed

1974 TR6 CF17687U