Re: Educate me please

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Educate me please
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:49:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I do not even have to take a guess, it is a "Made in China", after martket
piece of junk, I paid 168.00 brand new 2 years ago for one from Moss, sent
it back, as did about 6 other listers as bad mdse., Moss was never even kind
enough to refund me my freight charges both way, which was 28.00 each way,
cost me 56.00 in money and 2 days for installing and then reinstalling
another quality radiator. Anyone that will bid that kind of money for a
piece of mdse that he can buy everyday of the week for almost have that
amount, needs more help than a radiator can give him.  "FT"