TR4 ADDCO Anti-Say Bar - Conclusions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 ADDCO Anti-Say Bar - Conclusions
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, May 10 2000 9:58:30 GMT-0400
Listers,

Thanks to all the helpful replies I got.

The bottom line is that I got a instruction sheet in the ADDCO parts kit with
TR4 text on the front and TR6 diagrams on the back.  Dave at TRF technical
support helped out with great explanations and by faxing me a good set of
diagrams.

The bar does get installed in the front side of the suspension.  The link is
bolted to the front of the lower A-arms and the bar is tied down on the bottom
edge of the front bumper supports.  This seems a little flimsy but Dave says it
works fine.

I'll report back on the installation.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA