Raw performance, creature comforts

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Raw performance, creature comforts
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:38:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Guys
We are all united here and achieving the above, with any LBC!
I shall now qualify that statement with an explanation.

Raw- that is when the wrench slips and it takes the skin off your knuckles
or the skin is torn from the back of your hand because you only have enough
room to get your fingers in that hole but it takes you whole hand to get the
clip/nut off!

Performance- this is the deal when our beloveds get the credit card bills
that show what parts we bought and just forgot to mention.

Creature- that is what our what our better halves say we look like after
coming out from our comfortable position on the creeper under the car!

Comfort- laying on a creeper under the car yet another weekend, real
comfortable under there!

No, in your LBC you have it all.

Regards
John J Black