PA registration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PA registration
From: Bruce Childers <bruce_childers@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Any listers in PA?  I asked this question on another list, but since
I hope to bring my Triumph into the state too, I'll ask here as well.
I'm a new resident to PA and I'm wondering what's the best strategy
for registering an old car here (antique vs. regular, what's a good &
honest inspection station in Pittsburgh, etc.)?  Please reply off
list, as I suspect not too many folks will be interested.

Thanks much.

Cheers,

Bruce
bruce_childers@yahoo.com