Re: Holy Bondo, Batman!

To: kmr@pil.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holy Bondo, Batman!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:18:39 EDT
In a message dated 00-05-15 20:25:57 EDT, kmr@pil.net writes:

<<   As I removed the
 right front turn signal lamp, a large section of 1/8" bondo came with the
 lamp... couldn't have been in a better hidden area, given that the rubber
 over-riders conceal most of that area.

 And to top off the evening, I somehow managed to shoot myself in the eye
 with PB Nut Blaster. >>

Kai,

Hang in there...we've all been thru the same nightmares...ugh!  Regarding
your PB Blaster mishap....I try to keep the red nozzle tubes (that come with
the cans) permanently attached to my cans of Blaster, Brake Clean, etc so I
can see where I'm shooting...it also helps keep the spray directed away from
your face which is especially important if you need bifocals (like us older
buzzards) and you're in tight spots where you can barely see your work let
alone the little opening or arrow on the nozzle button...

Cheers....

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (getting better with each drive)